Research Reports for Government Bodies
・ Qatar Museums: Battle of Wajba – Archive and Aerial Photography Research
・ Qatar National Museum: Exhibition Content of the Old Palace
・ Sharjah Archaeology Authority: Mleiha Comparative Study of Defence Architecture
・ Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Culture: Metalwork Wear Analysis of Weapons from Safah
・ Turkish Republic Ministry of Culture and Tourism: Battle of Aslıhanlar Survey Reports
・ Konya Municipality: Konya Old City Wayfinding Proposal
Published Papers in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Aksoy Ö.C., Kahraman G. 2022, Memorialisation of the Turkish War of Independence: Monuments, narratives and commemoration at the battlegrounds of Dumlupınar, War & Society 2022, Vol. 41, Issue-3: 220-246.
- Aksoy Ö.C. 2021, Revisiting the Battle of Dumlupınar: An Archaeological and Ethnographical Exploration of the Turkish War of Independence, Journal of Post-Medieval Archaeology, Vol. 55: 109-136.
- Aksoy Ö.C. 2020, Wadi Asafir Sickle Boat Petroglyph, A Pre-Dynastic Egyptian Influence on Northwest Arabia? Antiquity, Vol. 94.
- Aksoy Ö.C. 2019, Functions and Uses of Copper-Based Blade Weapons of Southeast Arabia, Archaeological Research in Asia, Vol. 20, 100158.
- Kahraman G. and Carter R. 2019, Adaptation of heritage architecture in Al Asmakh, Doha: insights into an urban environment of the Gulf. Post-Medieval Archaeology, 53:1, 38-65.
- Freire-Lista D. M., Kahraman G. and Carter R. 2019, Multi-Analysis Characterisation of a Vernacular House in Doha (Qatar): Petrography and Petrophysics of its Construction Materials, Minerals.
- Aksoy Ö.C. 2018, Functions and Uses of Metallic Axe-heads and Arrowheads from Safah, Oman: an analysis of metalwork wear and weapon design, Journal of Archaeological Science Reports, Vol. 19: 727-752.
- Aksoy Ö.C. 2017, A Combat Archaeology Viewpoint on Weapon Representations in Northwest Arabian Rock Art, Mediterranean Archaeology and Archaeometry, Vol. 17, No 4:1-17.
- Aksoy Ö.C. and Bayar Z. 2016, Archaeological Ethnography of the Battle of Aslıhanlar: A Case of Public Archaeology, Visual Storytelling and Interactive Map Design, European Journal of Archaeology, Vol.19 Issue-1: 68-94.
- Tadi M., Manesh S. V., Daysh A., Kahraman G., Ursu I. 2013, The case study of Timisoara (Romania). IMM design for a more sustainable, livable and responsible city. Proceedings of the 6th Making Cities Liveable Conference in conjunction with Sustainable Transformation Conference. (Australia, ISBN: 9781922232021, July 2013)
- Kahraman G. 2009, Rising the Sun: Dark City (in Turkish), Sekans Sinema Yazıları Seçkisi (Turkey, ISBN: 978-605-5668-05-1), Nov, no:1, 112-119, 20 Publications 2.
・ Hattusa / Turkey : 2500 BC-2ndAD
・ Klazomenai/Turkey-6th-4th c. BC
・ Safah, Oman: Metalwork-Wear Analysis of Iron Age Weapons
・ Dumlupınar Museum, Turkey: Military Equipment Inventory 20th c.
・ Sharjah Archaeology Museum: Bronze Age and Iron Age Metal Workware Analyses
・ Hattusa, Turkey: Recording of drill cores
・ Tayma: Typological analysis of metal weapons and hammer stones
・ Rock Art Surveys , Northwest & Southeast Arabia
・ Iron Age Defence Architecture Surveys, Northwest & Southeast Arabia
・ Tayma/Saudi Arabia: Late-Bronze Age-Early Iron Age Fortified Oasis Settlement
・ Al-Qurayyah/Saudi Arabia: Late-Bronze Age-Early Iron Age Fortified Settlement
・ Lizq/Oman: Early Iron Age Hillfort
・ Kalba-4/Sharjah: Bronze Age-Early Iron Age Fortified Settlement
・ North Qatar: Early Islamic Sites
・ Battle of Aslıhanlar (1922)/Turkey: Modern Battlefield Survey
Historic Building Recording and Oral History Surveys
・ Doha, Qatar: Vernacular Architecture and Oral History Survey
・ Battle of Aslıhanlar (1922)/Turkey: War Memorials and Oral History Survey
Wayfinding Design Proposal for Dumlupınar Battlefield Heritage Site Turkey
Sequence of the Battle at the Bloody Bridge on the 30th of August
Tourism Route Map for Konya Historic City Centre Turkey
Italy Ex Falck Area: Proposal of Public Accessibility to Industrial Heritage
Politecnico di Milano | Renzo Piano Building Workshop
Architectural Installation inspired by the Streets of Doha
Unlimited Doha Design Prize outcome: Katara, Doha/Qatar
Interactive Database Interface Design for Dumlupınar Battlefield, Turkey
Graphic & Souvenir Design for Heritage Sites